1. Work with us to find your fit:
- Be honest about the shift that works best for you. Your staffing specialist is here to help you find the right employment.
- Be willing to start at a lower rate temporarily. Most companies offer a wage increase at the time you are hired in permanently.
- Don’t take a job you don’t want. If you walk off the job, that reputation follows you.
2. Show up, and on-time, every day.
- Depending on someone for a ride? Have a backup plan – just in case!
3. Do your best and work hard!
- Give your job your full attention. Your performance will improve, and you’ll impress the boss!
- Don’t mess around on your phone or horseplay – stay safe and show you are serious about your work.
Think of your temporary position as an extended job interview. It’s a chance to show what you can do and prove you are the best candidate for a full-time, permanent position.