The Bring Your ‘A’ Game curriculum encompasses seven foundational work ethic behaviors
The Bring Your ‘A’ Game curriculum is a dynamic, energetic and customizable soft skills training package that can be tailored to meet your participant’s needs. The curriculum focuses on developing the foundational soft skills, often referred to as work ethic — how a worker gets along with others, shows up for work, conflict resolution, willingness to take direction, or expresses professionalism. Employers around the country say that these skills are the most important factor in hiring a new employee, even above the technical skills for the job.
- The curriculum includes 40 modular experiential activities, with more than 60 hours of content. Temp 2 Higher's certified trainers can meet with you to help build the curriculum that suits your needs.
- Whether you can devote a full week of intense training or want to integrate a half hour exercise into other curriculum, the activities are modular and flexible enough that our certified trainers are able to adapt the class for virtually any learning environment.
- Available in youth, adult or veterans version, Bring Your ‘A’ Game to Work is based on the book written by Hall of Fame Speaker Eric Chester. Temp 2 Higher has certified trainers able to bring this program to you.
- The curriculum was developed using research-based instructional design and input from educators, employers and workforce development professionals.
- Following the completion of training, participants are eligible to earn the Certificate of Work Ethic Proficiency by demonstrating mastery on our online assessment.